We are energetic, cooperative, and committed employees who enjoy helping others through exceptional customer service and who share a love for good, healthful food. Mountain People’s Co-op is a growing business that operates in a diverse, fast-paced retail environment. We serve our community 7 days a week, 358 days a year (we are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Interested in joining us?
People who work at Mountain People’s Co-op:
- Are team players: cooperative, loyal, and committed to the co-op’s success.
- Work hard and adapt to changing needs: are flexible, efficient, and maintain a quick pace.
- Act with integrity: are accountable, dependable, trustworthy, and honest.
- Have a positive attitude: exude kindness to others and embrace diversity.
- Provide excellent customer service: are helpful, friendly, and patient, even in stressful situations.
- Care about good food: the ingredients, growing practices, and the best ways to prepare and eat it.
If you are prepared to make a serious commitment to our organization and have the skills, talent, and characteristics we are looking for, please tell us more about yourself through our online application.